Photobucket Photobucket

11 Aug 2012

Rated Cheryl (Cole?) - Under The Sun

So Cheryl (just typod Cherly - how amazing would it be if she was called Cherly?!) is back again with new single 'Under The Sun', taken from her sort of successful album A Million Lights (it could have got to number 1 but didn't) and following on from the immense lead single 'Call My Name'. I love that song.

I don't love this song so much. Aside from the awful single artwork where Cherly looks like she's about to have an aneurism holding a light-saber, it's not a terrible single choice. It's totally different to 'Call My Name', mainly in that it isn't as good, but it's got a pretty catchy chorus and some 'Woooah woohh' going on. Its saving grace is that it has Rihanna producer Alex Da Kid twiddling his knob(s). I'm at a bit of a loss with this woman as a whole to be honest.

2/5

No comments :

Post a Comment