Photobucket Photobucket

15 Mar 2011

Rated 10 Day Song Challenge - Day 1

There's some new fad on Facebook where my friends are posting a different song everyday for 30 days. I don't have the patience for this nonsense, but I do have the weakness and sheep like qualities that mean I have to follow the crowd in some manner. 10 Days will do and I will do it on here, because I'm cool.






DAY 1

Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Hold Your Breath


It had to be done, as I've already pumped this pop beauty through my ipod and itunes 17 times today. Likely number one this Sunday, this is the break the ex Pussycat Doll has purred for (sorry). While her last effort, 'Poison', was a great pop track, this is a far more poignant moment stunning 32 year old. It isn't ground breaking, but it's pretty damn good, sounding a bit like a classic break-up, mid-tempo, ballad.


LOVE THIS.


No comments :

Post a Comment