Photobucket Photobucket

17 Mar 2011

Rated 10 Day Song Challenge - Day 3

DAY 3

Sia - Breathe Me


This song was THE song that seduced me into buying Sia Furler's second album Some People Have Real Problems, which contains one of my favourite songs of all time, 'Death By Chocolate'. Once I had this LP I was hooked and managed to get hold of a free copy (the HMV man forgot to scan it) of Colour the Small One. It was love at first listen once more, just as it was when I popped on her latest effort We Are Born


'Breathe Me' is a haunting, mesmerising piece of music. The stripped back, husky vocals backed by the gorgeous arrangement of violins, light percussion and pianos is undeniably perfect. You will already love this or you will now be falling in love with it. Welcome to joy.


No comments :

Post a Comment