Photobucket Photobucket

23 Sept 2012

Rated: Leona - Triple Teamed

So within 1 week Leona Lewis has come out all guns blazing for the release of her upcoming new album. Not only do we have the video for amazing new single 'Trouble' (which I like way better without immature Gambit) we're also getting a full run through of another new song called 'Stop the Clocks' and 'Glassheart'! Queue the mass ejaculation of Leona mega fans the world over. I'm not one so I will not be doing such a thing.




'Stop the Clocks'
Not as immensely satisfying as 'Trouble' but it's still good. Probs not a single though. 3/5
  Stop The Clocks by heistandaustin

'Glassheart'
I've made my distaste for the dub-step tsunami that's happened across pop. HATE A DUB-STEP BREAKDOWN. However, this song is a step forward for an artist who was in danger of becoming generic in her own balladry. Still, I was so excited about this song before that I feel a bit deflated now. Really not appreciating the doctoring of that Leona Lewis voice box either. 2/5

  Leona Lewis - Glassheart by João Pavão

Click through for the amazing 'Trouble' video; a song way better than it ever had any right to be.




No comments :

Post a Comment