Photobucket Photobucket

10 Aug 2011

Rated Titanium.

It's no major revelation that I love Sia Furler. Her music has been in my life for over 2.5 years now and I haven't once been able to fault her, not once. Her voice is so unique and so wonderfully emotive that it's impossible not to fall for her charms. Song like 'Death By Chocolate', 'Clap Your Hands' and 'I'm In Here' are fine examples of why this artist deserves far more credit than she gets. Hopefully, in time people will become more aware of her presence in the music market and everyone will know of her brilliance. At the same time I kind of just want her all to myself.

Anyway, her new song with David Guetta is a great way to break into the mainstream (although I'm not sure how I feel about this move entirely) and thankfully it's a stunning song. Vocals on full throttle and the beats smash behind her in dramatic, club fashion. It's a pretty orgasmic dance floor filler and I cannot wait to get down to this. So excited!


No comments :

Post a Comment