Photobucket Photobucket

28 Aug 2011

Rated Keisha

It's been a while since the Sugababes' much publicised and speculated refurbishment and just as long since we heard anything from Keisha Buchanan. The original member and her big pipes are now back, with debut solo material and a lovely set at Jacques Townhouse back in July. I have only just managed to find said video footage and I am hugely impressed. Not only does she have a great solo presence but her voice seems more powerful than ever.

Check out her cover of Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' below and make up your own mind. I, however, am already sure that this woman is on the track to the top of the charts.





1 comment :

  1. I've missed her voice and I'm so glad you've brought it back into my life. I think she's the most talented singer the Sugababes have had

    ReplyDelete